Fixed-term contract: 12 months
Beginning Date : 1st September 2021
City: Enac Toulouse – 7 avenue Edouard Belin, BP 54005, Toulouse Cedex 4
Closing data for applications (a detailed curriculum vitae with a list of works, articles, achievements) to the requesting unit: 18th June 2021
Contact details of the person responsible for receiving applications:
What tasks/ missions to perform: The assistant associate professor (called ATER) will integrate the mathematical subdivision, within the Mathematics and Fundamental Computing Division of the SINA Department of ENAC. The ATER should be able to deliver lessons in the following areas:
- Theory of the complex variable
- Integration and measure
- Probability and statistics
- And if possible in computer programming and database
The ATER will be integrated into the teaching team and will participate in the teaching-related tasks such as collaboration with writing exam topics or participating on juries.
The ATER will also be attached to the ENAC laboratory for its research and expertise activities in relation to its competences.
Competences necessary for the application : The candidate will must be:
- Holds an M2R in mathematics, applied mathematics or computer science
- Know how to integrate into an entity with different profiles (teachers-researchers and teachers) around the common objective of the research topics of the laboratory and the teachings of the scope of the DEVI team
- Able to also teach in English
Learn to do / Learn to be :
- ability to coach,
- autonomy, communication skills, initiative and teamwork,
- English: good level.
Qualification or training (Level, Diploma, Certificates, etc.): Holder of an M2R in mathematics, applied mathematics or computer science
Expected recruitment date : 1st September 2021
Salary : depending on the qualifications of the candidate